I believe in developing strong relationships with the people I work with
If you are going to put your trust in me, you are going to want to know a bit more about the person behind the business, right?
Here’s a flavour….
- I’m a wife to a wonderfully supportive husband who is always there to share a joke or as a shoulder to cry on
- I’m ‘Mum’ to two adorable rescue cats who had a really bad start in life, but they now rule the household
- I’m a coffee lover; I don’t understand decaf
- I prefer spring and autumn to summer
- I’m a Londoner who yearned for a house by the sea - and got it!
- I’m a right-brainer who has trained herself to be more of a left-brainer
- I’m a reluctant gardener
- I’m a bit too loud sometimes (OK, quite often)
- I’m a massive fan of the historical novels of Georgette Heyer
- I’m a TV enthusiast; everything from makeover programmes to sci-fi and vampire stuff – I am controller of the TV remote!
- I’m a glass-half-full person (in fact, I think the glass is brimming over)
So, what's my passion?
Well, it’s working alongside people who may be unsure about the first step to take to get their business idea off the ground; or those who already have a micro or side hustle business who are frustrated by their lack of growth or progress.
I enable them, through purposeful planning and engagement marketing, to plot their route from PASSION to PROFIT.
Please don't be shy. You know who I am and how I approach things, so, just book a call with me an let's have a chat.
Little Cake Garden
Time spent with Kathy is NEVER wasted. Bubbly and straight talking at the same time.