I Believe in Developing Strong Relationships with the People I Work With
We’re a team, working together to help your business flourish.
If you are going to put your trust in me, you are going to want to know a bit more about the person behind the business, right?
Here’s a flavour….
- I’m a wife to a wonderfully supportive husband who is always there to share a joke or as a shoulder to cry on
- I’m ‘Mum’ to two adorable rescue cats who had a really bad start in life, but they now rule the household
- I’m a coffee lover; I don’t understand decaf
- I prefer spring and autumn to summer
- I’m a Londoner who yearned for a house by the sea – and got it!
- I’m a right-brainer who has trained herself to be more of a left-brainer
- I’m a reluctant gardener
- I’m a bit too loud sometimes (OK, quite often)
- I’m a massive fan of the historical novels of Georgette Heyer
- I’m a TV enthusiast; everything from makeover programmes to sci-fi and vampire stuff – I am controller of the TV remote!
- I’m a glass-half-full person (in fact, I think the glass is brimming over)[/one_half_first]
So, what’s my passion?
Well, it’s working alongside dynamic, action-taking people. Those who may be unsure about the first step to take to get their business idea off the ground; or those who already have a micro or side hustle business who are frustrated by their lack of growth or progress. I enable them, through purposeful planning and engagement marketing, to plot their route to profit.
|Time spent with Kathy is NEVER wasted. Bubbly and straight talking at the same time.|
|Jasmine Effay , Little Cake Garden|
LET’S WORK AS A TEAM TO TURN YOUR PASSION INTO PROFIT